Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
Turok is a Windows 95 Game that we were able to get some
support in. The sensitivities are not what we are used to, but I
feel that it is still very playable.
Setting up Turok is pretty straight forward.
- You will need the Assassin
3D Windows Drivers
- Start Turok, Click on Controls and choose Keyboard and
- Click on Controls again and choose Setup, then Joystick.
- Configure your Buttons and Hats as normal.
- When you set up the Axes you will need to set the
- X Axes to Strafe
- Y Axes to Move
- S0 Axes to Turn and Relative
- S1 Axes to Look and Relative hit Swap for our normal
to see what the Axes screen should look like.
- Save your changes and you should be ready to go.
You are able to set the sensitivities using slider bars inside
of the game. Set them to whatever feel you like.
Home - Gamer's
Corner - Support - What's
This page was last updated 06/13/04